This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOP- A- HOLIC Deals!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOP- A- HOLIC Deals!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SHOP- A- HOLIC Deals!




  • Macy's is having its' monthly ONE DAY SALE! As a former employee, I can tell you that this is the sale where you get some of the best deals. Even the newest items have a sale tag of about 25% off! Tomorrow is the pre-day and Saturday is the official day for the sale.... Don't worry the sale is EXACTLY the same for both days.

btw

If you shop @ Macy's on a regular basis you should definitely sign up for their Thanks For Sharing Program! Everything you spend from the day you sign up until the end of December is added up and they send you back 10% of what you spent on a gift card at the beginning of the new year. Visit your local Macy's for further details...... Damn, I should be getting paid for this promo! lol



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home