This Page

has been moved to new address

WIG WARS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: WIG WARS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, October 30, 2009

WIG WARS!



Everyone keeps bringing up the fact that Toni Braxton looks great in the recently released stills from her upcoming video. Granted she does BUT is anyone going to bring up the fact that she has the exact same hair that Ciara rocked a while back? I mean they look almost identical to me with that hair! So I must ask........







"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2009 at 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Both of them heffas wrong 4 wearing that ugly wig!SMH...Everybody wanna do a Rhi Rhi hell Rhianna can't even do the Rhianna right anymore!lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home