This Page

has been moved to new address

NIGHT OF ALL THINGS FAB!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: NIGHT OF ALL THINGS FAB!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

NIGHT OF ALL THINGS FAB!

FGI's 26th annual Night of Stars- which I have dubbed "Night of all things Fab"- is thee award ceremony for designers & fashionistas alike! To describe it....it's basically an equivalent to the Emmy's for actors! I'm so sad that I couldn't have been there, I guess there's always next year.... Anyways, the fashion elite showed up & showed out, so much so that it was hard for me to choose who had the best look! Check out the flix below & you decide!


I love that Dita Von Teese has created her own signature style which is the dark vintage look! She deserves her own post (wink, wink) Anyways, she looked amazing in her long black gown. I tried really hard to find a great pic so you could see how great it fit her & I really liked the side bow by the hip! HOWEVER, how could you not get past that head piece designed by Stephen Jones. I personally thought it looked kool on her! Only she could pull it off though, & she did! KUDOS!




Actress Evan Rachel Wood just turned 22 in September, yet she looked sophisticated beyond her years in this deep red Gucci gown! I mean that in a good way! She was also one of my top picks for best dressed of the night. The color really complimented her skin & I really liked the back of the dress especially the open- back that showed her tattoo! Kool touch that brought us back to her youth. Her clutch was also o so fab-beau -lust. Her slick'd back hair- which I am always a fan of-also won me over! She looked very chic!

btw..... (lean in)

I hear that there was a little awkward tension between Dita & Ms Wood! Now this is not a gossip site, so I won't go into too much detail. However, I can tell you it involves a rock star by the name of Marilyn Manson! you draw your own conclusions and google for the rest of the dirt.... lol

Moving Right Along..................


Mary has really been stepping it up lately! Here she is at the event pictured with Frida, creative director for Gucci! They both are wearing designs from the Gucci s/s '10 collection! Looking good ladies!


Gwen Stephani looked so cute in this LBD paired with black tights & YSL tribute pumps! She opted for a nude lip rather than the usual red. Different but I liked it. I,also, loved the fact that she wore her own black L.A.M.B. clutch. Sometimes celebs slap their name on a label for the hell of it, but would never be caught dead in it! However, you can always catch Gwen rockin her own 'ish! NICE!

My boo Andy Cohen was also in attendance! I just love him!



Supermodel Iman is just such a timeless beauty! Here she is wearing a Michael Kors gown. & she's pictured with the designer himself to the right. I almost didn't even recognize him! I'm so used to seeing him in a black blazer & t-shirt, paired with jeans! He cleaned up real nice....Kudos for both!



Tyson was there too!



& so was Eva Mendes! I was extremely disappointed in this look. She's such a hott chic & this just didn't do it for me....but I still adore her anyways.

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home