This Page

has been moved to new address

FASHION DYNASTY DRAMAAAA!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FASHION DYNASTY DRAMAAAA!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

FASHION DYNASTY DRAMAAAA!




It was recently announced that director Ridely Scott will be bringing the story of the Italian Powerhouse ,GUCCI, to the big screen! The movie will focus on the Gucci family and its empire, but here's where it gets all JUICY couture lol! The film will climax with the murder of former fashion mogul Maurizio Gucci, who was gunned down in 1995 by a hitman his ex-wife Patrizia Reggiani hired! Now according to a few reliable sources, Angelina Jolie will be playing Ms. Reggiani who was convicted in '99 for arranging her ex husband's murder! Scott is also actively pursuing Leonardo Dicaprio for the role of Maurizio. This should be goooood. It sounds like the stories I love to watch about the rich and famous on court tv. I didn't even know all this drama went on with Gucci! I tell ya this blog teaches me something everyday. Now I gotta do more research......


SPEAKING OF GUCCI......




The luxe brand is also making headlines for its new app available on the I-Phone! It features push notifications of product launches and new designer collaborations as well as music playlists by producer Mark Ronson & Gucci's creative director Frida Giannini. It lets you create your own music mix and share it on social networking sites. Last but not least, the app features the "little black book" that shows the most fashionable restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels in 33 international cities. For those of you who can't afford Gucci right now... I'm sure you all have an Iphone for the app.....baby steps right lol


ALSO




According to my fav-site WWD, Gucci celebrated their temporary pop up store in Soho Friday! The store will be set up for two weeks selling exclusive footwear mostly designed by music producer, Mark Ronson. The line seems to be doing good so far, selling a little over a hundred sneakers already @ $500 a pop! Our girl Mary J., Mischa Barton, Wyclef and others showed up to support Frida and the Gucci gang! Check out the flix below.


btw
the WWD labeled Wyclef's photo as Will. I. Am..... We don't all look alike, do we? lol






Our girl Mary dressed all the way down in Gucci! She been riding for her bestie Frida hard lately huh? Looking good Mary and you getting your money's worth out of that clutch!

Music producer, Mark Ronson, in the center... its something going on in the crotch area of his pants... either its major camel toe or his balls are just really uncomfortable! lol

Hey Mischa!

Hey Frida! (......Somebody's having a good time!)

One of the more recent chics to grace the post of Ideal, Rachel Evan Wood! She looked nice at the FGI gala minus the curtain fringe but I'm not feeling this Gucci cocktail dress on her... besides I've seen this somewhere else hmmmmm


Hey Will... I mean Wyclef!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home