This Page

has been moved to new address

I SPY.....A HOTTT LEATHER JACKET!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: I SPY.....A HOTTT LEATHER JACKET!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, October 30, 2009

I SPY.....A HOTTT LEATHER JACKET!



This studded-all-over cropped leather jacket has been popping up everywhere! I've spotted it twice within the last 3 days! First on Letoya Luckett... you can see it on her in the recently released video stills for her new single "Regret" feat. Ludacris! Then browsing the web, I see it on Alicia Keys.....She's wearing it in the video for her 2nd single "Sleeping with a broken heart"! I really think this jacket is so Rock-Star -Sexy! It's very trendy of course, but that's what makes it so great! It just screams "I'm that b*tch"! lol I've got to find out who was the creative mind behind this design.......

Meanwhile I wonder which video will debut the jacket first because both chics look like they're sure its gonna be them.... hmmmm

UPDATE: I knew this jacket gave me a Balmain vibe! I don't have solid proof but I found what appears to be the matching purse via net-a-porter. Love that site but this handpiece just doesn't do it for me at all! I guarantee we are going to regret this crazy stud trend along w/ this jacket in about another 2 years or so....but for now its still cute lol



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home