This Page

has been moved to new address

MCQUEEN V. MADDEN!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MCQUEEN V. MADDEN!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MCQUEEN V. MADDEN!


Alexander McQueen is suing Steve Madden for blatantly knocking off his"faithful" bootie! Now we all know Steve's whole brand is known for stealing....i mean producing replica's from major designers & selling it to the masses at a much lower price point. However, McQueen's complaint is that the replica dubbed "sernya" is a "studied imitation" that reproduces too many of the same elements as the original. Even after McQueen's attorneys sent a cease and desist letter, the brand refused to pull "sernya" from the shelves. Well, McQueen is not having it! He and his team filed a law suit against Madden & his camp earlier this month. I'm not sure how much luck McQueen will have seeing as though Madden does this all time and no designer has ever taken a stand against him until now.... Good luck with the fight McQueen!

Can you tell which one is the original & which one is the replica?

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home