This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOEGASM ALERT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOEGASM ALERT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

SHOEGASM ALERT!



If you haven't realized by now I am a total nut for Balmain! Their leader -not- a -follower syle is just so awesome! Anyways, the genius that is known as Christophe has done it again producing such a HOTT boot! I know these buckled gems have been out for a while, but at the time when they debuted, I didn't have the forum to express my dying love for them like I do now! So here it goes: "Oh Balmain buckled boot, how I just lust for thee! lol




Since the brand has been under the creative direction of Christophe Decarnin, Balmain has partnered with Giuseppe to design a shoe collection coveted by celebrities and fashion insiders alike! Smart Move! Featuring hardware embellishments, Swarovski crystals, and exotic skins, the footwear compliments the brand's high fashion and edgy feel. These boots just so happen to be my favorite of the shoe collection so far! I'd gladly parade in these naked..... you know if it wasn't so damn cold now! lol



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home