This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL IT CHIC!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL <em>IT </em>CHIC!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, October 19, 2009

IDEAL IT CHIC!


"They label me a bisexual freak stripper that fucks Kanye on a daily basis.....You know: Amber Rose, the fucking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the fuck.”

"When the blogs came out like, “Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?” Kanye was like, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Everybody has a life AND a past."


"I want to change the face of modeling. I want young girls growing up to know that they can actually eat something, and be beautiful."
-AMBER ROSE

Grace Jones/ Apollonia.... Chics of the 80's who immediately stood out & everyone took notice! We haven't seen that kind of It Factor in a while....then here comes Ms. Amber Rose! She has received so much criticism about being a former stripper, her sexuality- If you can think of it, some one has already said it, but SO WHAT! I'm sure there is much more to her than just catsuits and T&A! Besides everyone's always so quick to throw shade when they would never want to display the skeletons in their own closet!

Here on the I.D.E.A.L. site we do not judge anyone based on their past or what others may think of them now. I created this post to put a spotlight on women who I feel have a little extra umph about them & I feel like she does! I like that she's different as far as looks and style & her confidence is evident! As many haters as she may have, there is definitely no way that anyone can deny her beauty, that body, & of course that bald head which has made her such a stand out among the rest.

Sure, Kanye may have given her a little boost and showed her a brand new life. However, the blonde bombshell is definitely breaking out of their shell and coming into her own! (that's why all of the flix are sans Mr. West- which was a very hard search btw lol) Anyways, she is making a name for herself especially in the fashion world! She signed a modeling contract with a major agency not too long ago, she's the face of a fragrance, sashayed the runway during fashion week, & I'm sure has more opportunities in the works!

There's nothing like a woman with a plan! Despite her past, she is making the most of her future. So whatever your opinion of her, you have to respect the hustle! I do wish she had more interviews, but of what I could find Amber is definitely not one who denies anything about her life, she accepts it, is appreciative to Kanye, & basically says f' you to the rest of those not on her team! Well, Ms. Rose we are rooting for you & shooting birds at the world with you! lol



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home