This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL ICONs OUT & ABOUT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL ICONs OUT & ABOUT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

IDEAL ICONs OUT & ABOUT!



Ideal Icons Zoe Saldana & Amber Rose attended Elle's 16th Annual Women in Hollywood event last night. Zoe walked the red carpet rocking a white Calvin Klein number while Amber popped in a short red ruffled dress- I really liked this look especially the pairing with the nude pumps. Nice ladies!




ALSO

Look who we spotted on the red carpet in New York on Sunday! Our girl Tracee Ellis Ross served as host of the 4th annual Black Girls Rock! awards over the weekend along with the very talented Regina King! Founded by hip hop dj, Beverly Bond, the organization was created to bring about change in the potrayal of black women & especially in the hip hop community. The award ceremony acknowledges women of color in entertainment as well as of the community who have achieved great success & are constantly a reflection of positivity in the community.

Last night's honorees included Naomi Campbell, Queen Latifah, Mary J. Blige among many others & performances by Janelle Monae' & Melonie Fiona! Its always good to hear about black women honoring other black women... Tyra would be so proud lol Kudos! Check out extra flixs from the event below!














"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home