This Page

has been moved to new address

HALLE BERRY & the Little Black Dress!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: HALLE BERRY & the Little Black Dress!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

HALLE BERRY & the Little Black Dress!

If anyone can rock the hell out of the little black dress it is definitely one of the most beautiful women in the world: Ms. HALLE BERRY! The photos speak volumes! At 42 the actress is still giving women half her age a run for their money! I don't want to wait to look like that when I get her age. I'll take whatever's she's having NOW! lol Check out the flicks below .... mind you all of them are post baby shots!

Halle was recently photo'd in this black sequined cut out at the Keep a Child Alive event a few days ago! I, myself don't have the curvature ( I think I so just made up that word lol) to pull this off but she sure does! She looked AB-solutely stunning in this dress! Her body is so sick!



Halle worked this mini LBD & paired it with OTK boots at the taping of Jay Leno back in mid September. This was during the time everyone was speculating that she may have been pregnant with her 2nd child.... Guess she proved them wrong! She looked so HOTT!



She wore this LBD to the Spike TV awards over the summer! The Camilla Skovgaard gladiator sandals that accessorized the dress were really cute BUT who could forget when she tongued Jamie Foxx down in this fit! He got so excited, he grabbed her ass & everything! lol Halle knew what she was doin! Good times...



Last but not least, Halle wore this LBD to the X-Men Wolverine premiere back in April! I liked the sheer cut out at the top & it just fit her like a glove! Work Ms. Berry!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home