This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

LOOK OF THE DAY!



Because I love me some Kim Kardashian, I decided that she would be my pick for having the look of the day! & not just because we share the same birthdate either (Oct 21st) lol! I've just always loved her style! She really knows how to pull herself together without going overboard- every fit just looks so effortless. Here she is at TAO in Vegas celebrating her 29th bday early for which she was reportedly paid $50,000 just for her appearance there! It must feel good to be Kim K. right now lol! As with all Libra women, we are known for having an eye for the finer things, our esquisite taste & especially having a great sense of style! We can't help it, its in our DNA. lol Kim proves why Libra's just rock in this hoodie metallic dress paired with booties. It's simple but cute, fly & flashy all wrapped into 1! Good look Kim.... KUDOS!

BTW



Kim was recently spotted wearing one of my Pick of the Day's! Here she is at the GNC at the Beverly Center sporting the King of the Cutout, Alexander Wang, studded jacket.




She paired it with YSL elastic & suede booties that have the needle heel featured in my Designer Spotlight post for Stefano Pilanti (Creative Director for YSL come on guys keep up!). (Remember I said pay special attention to the shoes in the video clip....) Anyways, these shoes are AB-solutely HOTT & are available @ Saks for $895! I guess that shows great minds think alike & I'm not too shabby on this whole fashion thing! lol


ALSO.......



I think these leather and suede booties by YSL are what Kim paired with the metallic dress for her bday party @ TAO but don't quote me on that! Although, knowing me I think I'm right! lol Anyways, these are really cute 2!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home