This Page

has been moved to new address

Nail Polish is having THE BEST WEEK EVER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Nail Polish is having THE BEST WEEK EVER!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nail Polish is having THE BEST WEEK EVER!



Minx who?? Chanel showed that metallic sticker whose boss after it launched the Jade polish during their '09 fall/winter collection in Paris! After much anicipation, they finally made the limited edition shade available for purchase right before NY fashion week back in September! There was a waiting list a mile long & to this day it is still sold out EVERYWHERE! Well, except for Jade Rose... it's still available on the Chanel website but who wants that average color, its not as pretty as the green! Anyways, it retails for $25 which is kind of pricy for polish BUT if you've ever wanted to own a little piece of Chanel but your budget couldn't handle it, this polish would be a great start!


btw: aren't these clutches really cute.... I think they deserve a post all their own!

MOVING RIGHT ALONG.....



Dell is parterning with OPI nail lacquer to produce new skins for their computers! The company will incorporate 26 of OPI's most popular colors that follow the trends of the season such as "I'm Not Really a Waitress" pictured above, "Strawberry Margarita," and "Kyoto Pearl" with their line of Mini, Inspiron and Studio laptops. The new designs will be available next month starting at $450! Hmmmm...... I guess lol

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home