This Page

has been moved to new address

90's ATTIRE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: 90's ATTIRE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

90's ATTIRE!

THE 90's are back! O GOD!....I know I'm scared 2! I mean first the hammer dubbed "harem" pants. *sigh* which are so unflattering no matter who wears them btw BUT THEN other little 90-ish things started creeping up here & there until I couldn't ignore it any longer! The 80's were all the rage but now the 90's may be telling those neon wearing tramps to MOVE OVER! It's like the "industry" is playing a joke on us ordinaries & the laughs on us!So lets review what those fashion freaks are trying to convince us is "hot" shall we?


CLOGS


First Chanel presented clogs during their spring '10 runway show back in September! Now Everyone seems to be following suit! I was just in Bloomingdale's last night & saw brands such as Michael Kors & Mui Mui showing off their latest wooden "stiletto"! All I could think was damn this is a big clunky wooden shoe....THEE worst! Ugh unflattering, not sexy...NO GASMS HERE! Needless to say I am NOT a fan!












FANNY PACKS


I showed you guys the Louis Vuitton s/s '10 show which featured a ton of fanny packs. Well now I guess since LV did it, people feel like its okay to go fanny nutz! Rihanna was spotted soon after sporting one of LV's fannys, but we all know she wears any & everything BUT when Donna Karen wore one to her own show, I was a little taken a back- She's a designer so she should know better! Even my friend in my head Wendy is a HUGE fan of fanny packs, but as much as I love me sum Wendy, I just can't ride with her on this one! even being the label whore I am, I simply can't not even for the Louis's or any other brand. Sorry!


VISOR


So I spotted a visor on the actress Lisa Raye & of course it was white. Unless you live under a rock you would know that she has a thing for white which btw I finally found out why you can never catch her without it via sandrarose.com! Even after labor day lol She says it brings her positive energy. & I think she should re think that whole logic because of that whole divorce fiascal, but hey maybe she was wearing red or somethin when he was getting into sh*t, but this isn't that kind of site so...Anyways back to my original thoughts.... Oh yea when I saw her in that visor I said y the hell is she wearing that?! It just screams old lady! But then I saw one on my fave site net-a-porter AND shopbop that's when I thought "Oh God"! If they have it on their website that means they very well might be on the verge..... Just thought I'd give u a heads up....So I would def be on the lookout for those too!


CROSS BODY BAG

Okay now this is one trend that I wouldn't be embarrassed to wear. Usually when I think of a handbag with a long strap I think CHANEL! But other brands such as Mulberry & Proenza have been hopping on the bandwagon lately. I am normally a satchel chic but I actually like this trend & think I could pull this off. The trick is finding the right handbag so you don't age yourself 20 years! but there is so many out there, you shouldn't have an issue!


MULES


Remember these?! Ugh "O God" AGAIN!!!! All I can picture is a tight dress that looks like swimsuit attire w/ a zipper down the middle with a pair of mules to complete the ULTIMATE 90'S look! You remember those dresses, if not let me refresh your memory...

Those wet suit dresses are coming back 2, but I have to admit the back of this "Jasmine" dress by Lisa Marie Fernandez is really cute!, Unfortunately you can't walk around backwards So I'm not excited about these either,


Moving Right Along...

DENIM
Denim is back 2! You remember the denim shirts, denim skirts, denim jackets?! & if you really wanted to go all out you'd just wear all the denim together & hopefully it was all the same wash! EVEN BETTER! Well its all back with full force! Aside from my sarcasm, the denim thing isn't all bad! I could do a denim shirt....maybe a denim jacket if its really cute, but nothing cropped. I hate cropped stuf for some reason! Anyways the only thing I can not, will not do is a denim skirt OR a denim dress! I am not a fan I do like them Sam I am ??? Okay now I'm just babbling but really that's where I draw the line! However, Dolce & Gabanna's was right on trend with their western civilization s/s '10 collection! It was really CUTE!

CHECK IT OUT BELOW!!!





D&G S/S '10!



Y do all these items make me feel like going on sum type of safari quest! & with that being said I feel like I should end this post with:


"I'm outtie 5000!"


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home