This Page

has been moved to new address

FROM CAT WALK TO SIDEWALK......LITERALLY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FROM CAT WALK TO SIDEWALK......LITERALLY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, February 12, 2010

FROM CAT WALK TO SIDEWALK......LITERALLY!

So I was browsing one of my favsites, redcarpet-fashionawards.com, when I saw this post of supermodel Miranda Kerr! Apparently, she took time out of her busy schedule to go & renew her license- looking like she literally just stepped off of a runway- decked all the way down in PRADA! OMG!!! Ladies, I don't know about you but I wouldn't mind going to the DMV or anywhere for that matter looking like this! This is a woman who stays on her job 24-7 & I LOVE IT! Go Ms. Kerr- I have now officially inducted you into the IDEAL chic club!



She really stands out compared to the rest of the ordinaries there...Look @ the lady in front of her in line- she looks so annoyed lol

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Source: redcarpet-fashionawards.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home