This Page

has been moved to new address

amFAR Gala 2010!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: amFAR Gala 2010!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

amFAR Gala 2010!

Despite the crazy snowstorm taking place up north, the amFAR Gala to build aids awareness still went on tonight as scheduled- & the stars came out to support & kick off Fashion Week with a BANG! Check out some flix from the red carpet below!



That damn ZOE! She has really been showing out!!! & I've been postin on her so much that its turnin in2 a Zoe fansite! lol Anyways here she is on the red carpet wearing a 2 die for LV Pre fall tribal print dress....which btw tribal print has really bcum a new found fave of mine. She paired the dress with really cute Jimmy Choos. Hair slick'd back to show off the face... I LOVE IT!


SExxxy SeXXXy hunk of a man: RICK FOX! Here he is pictured with actress Eliza Dushku. She's doing RICK...FOX!! (Tasha Mac voice) lol Lucky lady!


Another Zoe that has graced IDEAL before: Zoe Kravitz! Here she is on the red carpet wearing a cute black dress, paired with black tights & mary janes. ......Cute, but so not typical Zoe! I'm so used to seeing her looking hobo chic- you know her usual "I could give 2 sh*ts about what you think of me or my clothes!" lol Anyways,to me, its become her signature style, & she just looks wayyy 2 pulled together here! So this was kind of boring -especially for her!


Model Brook Shields was also there! @ first glance of this dress, I didn't think it was that great...but the more I looked at it, I kind of liked it. I think what is throwing me is her overall look. Idk if its the hair, but something's just off.


Hey its Julia from Nip Tuck!

Heidi klum was spotted wearing a dress from the Victoria Beckhman Dress collection! I love Heidi. She always looks so happy.... Oh & btw be on the lookout for an IDEAL ICON post for Victoria Beckham that is long overdue!


The beautiful Iman! Everyone knows I am totally obsessed w/ her! & she looked absolutely breathtaking in this emerald green gown! but would you expect anything else? Brooke this is how you pull an entire look together. Hair, makeup, accessories- FLAWLESS!

Actress Julia Stiles!-you know from Save the Last Dance. Of course she's been in plenty of movies since then, but hey its one of my favorites! What can I say....O yea....Anyways, here she is in a black gown. She looks alrite, but she has "hippie" hair. I've seen her look better.
Gorgeous model Karolina Kurkova!


& of course Lady Gaga was there! Of course right? Why wouldn't she be! lol Oh gaga...in her usual...& that is all I have to say about that. Here she is with Rock Legend Cyndi Lauper. I thought Cyndi looked great in McQueen tights & her heels pulled it all together for me!
SPEAKING OF LADY GAGA & CYNDI......

Here is Lady Gaga & Cyndi in the new MAC Viva Glam Ad which is used to promote MAC AIDs Fund and other global aids charities! MAC was also a sponsor for tonight's gala!


CUTE!

" I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Photos: Getty, AP images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home