This Page

has been moved to new address

TRAGIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! FASHION LOSES AN ICON

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: TRAGIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! FASHION LOSES AN ICON

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TRAGIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! FASHION LOSES AN ICON

The British designer extraordinaire, Alexander McQueen, has passed. According to circulating reports, he committed suicide and was found this afternoon in his home. He was only 40 years old.

A source from McQueen's office has confirmed the news saying:

"It's a tragic loss. we are not making a comment at this time out of respect for the McQueen family."

McQueen is IDEAL's staple- as he has graced so many of my posts since my start! I am completely devastated! My condolences go out to his family & loved ones- The world has truly loss someone special.......

(story developing)




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk
Photo: Getty images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home