This Page

has been moved to new address

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK FALL '10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: NEW YORK FASHION WEEK FALL '10

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

NEW YORK FASHION WEEK FALL '10



Alright guys so in exactly a week from today, I am flying us to New York for Mercedes-Benz's Fashion Week /Fall '10! You guys know how much I love Love LOVE fall collections, so you know I'm about to go HAM with updates & youtube'd fashion shows of everything fab-beau-lust & the not so much....FAUX PAUS(s)! lol Just thought I'd give yall a heads up! ....O & make sure you have all ya ish packed because we'll be there from the 11th-18th! I'll see u guys there! I can't wait & I know you can't either!!!!


.....Speaking of Fabulous & FASHION FAUX PAS

Guess who was bent over with his tighty whities all up in my face?!? IT'S (say it or rap it....however you wish) F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S! lol All that's coming to mind right now is (sing it....however you wish) "Pants on the ground/ Pants on the ground.... you know the rest! lol

BUT


Apparently Fabo could give a flyin f*ck about what I have to say.....CLEARLY! Check out @ that stance tho...*Wendy voice* Faabulous! Love ya Fab..Dn't want to say too much about him, he's such a beast on twitter!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Photos: style.com, concreteloop.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home