This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL BEAUTY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL BEAUTY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

IDEAL BEAUTY!


You know here on my site I love to put the spotlight on women of all ages who are positive, beautiful, & doin the damn thing! No one embodies all three of these elements like the very talented Vanessa Williams! She was spotted on the set of the series Ugly Betty a few days ago & someone was able to capture a closeup of "Wilhelmina" looking amaaaazing! Can you believe this lady is 47! Anyways, I won't dwell I just thought I'd give her some shine and tell Vanessa "You lookin good girl"! lol


P.S. Unfortunately this will be Ugly Betty's last season *sad face*, so you guys be sure to tune in to capture the final episodes with Ms. Wilhelmina & the rest of the gang Wednesdays @ 10pm on ABC!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home