This Page

has been moved to new address

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRIBUTE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRIBUTE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRIBUTE!

I found this beautiful montage via youtube in honor of the great visionary, Alexander McQueen. I'm still at such a lost for words. He had lost two of his biggest supporters when his mentor died in 2007 and with his mother's passing last week and her funeral scheduled for tomorrw...... It just saddens me that people can be dealing with so much, and you just never know how heavy their heart is until sometimes its just too late.......Again, McQueen was such a talent. and even though he's gone, his art has created a legacy that will truly last well beyond his years! & IDEAL wants to continue to acknowledge that and celebrate him! Check out the video below!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home