This Page

has been moved to new address

INSPIRATION FRIDAY's!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: INSPIRATION FRIDAY's!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, February 12, 2010

INSPIRATION FRIDAY's!


Okay so I would never....I repeat NEVER would want to work for Diddy! That Vh1 series just really scares me. Those poor kids be going through so much.... I'm sure most of the outrageousness is just for t.v. but frankly Diddy is a bit intimidating. Just watchin it always makes me nervous! lol HOWEVER, if there is any success story that I would want to be able to emulate, it would definitely be Mr. Combs. He has coined the term mogul! I think I relate to him because he started at an early age & truly worked his way from the ground up. & Because of his determination & hard work, he has built an empire that makes most young people (MEN & WOMEN) say " I want to be like Diddy"! As a quintessential example of the IDEAL concept, he definitely inspires me!

I ask that you please tune in tonight to watch CNN contributor, Steve Perry, interview Diddy as he discusses education, his career, and business as a whole. The segment airs tonight on Anderson Cooper's 360 @ 11pm! BE INSPIRED!


WAIT THERE's MORE!!!!

Check out a snippet of the interview below:



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Source: hiphopwired.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home