This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOOK OF THE DAY!


IDEAL's own has been at the top of her game appearing in Blockbuster after Blockbuster- the latest being the Oscar nominated Avatar! Anyways w/ every premiere or red carpet she happens to look even more HAUTE! So because of that & the fact that yall know I love me some Zoe, she is my pick of the day for having thee Best Look! Here she is at the DGA Awards in this cute Giambattista Valli tribal print mini paired with the designers own heels! I love the cinched- in waist that gives curves to her slim frame & the shoes are...(u know what I'm about to say lol) GASM!!!! I can def see myself looking gorgeous in this fit as well! Go Zoe you def do us tall/lanky chics PROUD!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    CUUUUTE! Even though her...I don't like. Her outfit...I do.

     
  • At February 3, 2010 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    WHAT??? DANA lol How can you not like Zoe.... I think I really connect wit her because we have the same body type lol Anyways, I have a new IDEAL ICON coming up that you have no choice but to love so stayed tuned!

     
  • At February 16, 2010 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    She seems angry for no reason...I have this instinct that can tell me, just by looking a person, or a photo of them, if I'll like them. Not getting that vibe from her, but not hating her either. So far I'm with you on Tracee Ellis Ross, I love her!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home