This Page

has been moved to new address

LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!

lol Okay now that I got your attention....

I wanted to do a different kind of post! A few of my friends are single right now including myself! Kinda sux right esp with the ultimate luv/mush day coming up! Anyways... We are EDUCATED BEAUTIFUL YOUNG women working hard to keep our shit tight & right! You would think that men would be flocking to us!!! Well, don't get me wrong the men are coming...just the wrong ones lol! The dating pool right now is extremely scarce! Either the potential candidates are LOSERS, PSYCHOS or EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. It's sad that women have only 2 choices: remain single or be so desperate for companionship that they settle for someone that they truly do not want. Now I reside in Atlanta where the black women to black men ratio is 2 to 1- which btw I *side eye* that stat! Now I already told u the candidate pool sux but now I gotta compete wit another chic for a potential dud ??? Not to mention that the gay community is....chile lets just say that its a whole lot easier for a black man to find another good black man lol

So I got to thinking hmmmmm Maybe we should...or I'll speak for myself...maybe I should step into a new arena! NO not the gay arena boo.... Although if I can digress- I think I've been manless wayyy to long because the lesbians have been all over me lately lol.....

Anyways, back to my original thoughts......Maybe I should consider dating outside of my race! I mean really dating outside of my race-Not just finding someone who still "acts black" You know the type I'm referring to lol NO! I've always said that I would, but I've never really scoped out "non black" men....Not until I watched last night's episode of Let's Talk about Pep- which is like the new "Girlfriends" so be sure to check it out every Monday @ 10:30pm standard eastern time lol... Anyways back to the episode I saw last night...Pep had a date with an Asian doctor who also happened to be a chef & he was sooo HOTTTT! The way he treated her & the way he talked to her....HE COOKED FOR HER! I mean he didn't do nething brand new but it was just something about him that had my -as Kittie would say "cha cha contracting" (oo la la) lmao! I have to be honest, I would be kind of cautious of the bedroom game though. Some "non black" men may not be packin the heat like my bruthas lol but hey I've been wit some bruthas that were NOT packin the heat like a brutha....TRUST!-baby I have stories lol Anyways, I think I may take that chance. Thnx to Pep... She's opened my eyes to a new world. It may not be easy to transition but the fact that I am open to it is a big start! Now my dilemma is where do I meet this "new" man ya know? I know it may sound ignorant but like how will I know that this "non black" man is even into black women & send signals to let him know that it is okay for him to approach me.

Ladies what do you guys think about the dating world for young women today.....DIALOUGE.....DISCUSS!


VH1 TV Shows Music Videos Celebrity Photos News & Gossip


-Okay I just thought I'd take a moment 2 let you guys in and be a little more personal with you....Now back to IDEAL's regularly scheduled Fabulousness lol

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2010 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Nesha said...

    First off, great post! I have honestly been fighting with the "idea" of dating outside my race. In addition to that, as you mentioned, how will I kno if he is interested in me? yet along where do I find him? That along with genuinly wanting to find a good black man, that's not on the DL, doesn't play games, and has some business about himself etc. has been hard to find. These reasons are why dating outside my race is a strong possibility. Either way..time will tell!

     
  • At February 3, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tasha said...I agree I mean I would like to meet a successful black man that don't like men and I think most black women all want to but they just not out there! Most of the successful 1s are dating outside their race leaving behind the bums so why shud we as good successful or aspiring to be successful settle for anything less? There are somethings that I am willing to compromise on but a man thst doesn't have his shit 2gether is not one of them! So with all that being said if I have to date outside my race to find a man that will treat me like I deserve to be treated then I will its sad but it is what it is! Things wud be so much easier if I was a man I wud def have me a successful brother!!!!LMAO

     
  • At December 22, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love Love Love this post....all you. But n e way yeah its like, black men I know you are out there.....but where (the good ones only). It sucks that all the good women are single I mean I know some phenomenal black women man less (uh like myself) lol. A "non black" man may just do it. I thought about it a few times, I guess I have to leave my comfort zone. Chile....I have no idea what to do about this one.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home