This Page

has been moved to new address

GASM ALERT:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: GASM ALERT:

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

GASM ALERT:


I'm no "PurseBlogger"- shout out to Amanda...she has her own post coming for those of you that aren't familiar with her....
BUT

The LV FALL' 10 HANDBAGS! OMG! They matched the sassiness of the collection perfectly! & to top it all off, the speedy bag was revamped with lace & satin...! Very plush & luxurious! Be on the lookout for knockoffs coming out of the woodworks to try to replicate these beautiful arm candies! Here's a taste, to view the full Fall '10 collection click here!


















.............................................WAIT!!!


Here's a snippet of the runway show! The music in the background PLUS the gloves making the models look as though they were about to go wash dishes just really brought the "Leave it to Beaver"/ "Pleasantville" theme home for me...Check it out!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home