This Page

has been moved to new address

FASHION FAUX PAS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FASHION FAUX PAS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FASHION FAUX PAS!

OH GOD! So clearly the london gal did not read my 90's post where I CLEARLY said Denim all over is a definite NO! & now you can see why I said this- because its evidently NOT a good look Estelle! The ill fit PLUS the self cuffed jeans don't help either BUT I'm never a fan of Estelle's style anyway, so her doing this wasn't a shock 2 me @ all! I do, however, like her new song "I can be a Freak" tho...makes me want to turn it up on full blast & Vogue...not in front of others of course....




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home