This Page

has been moved to new address

DEMI MOORE'S HARPER's BAZAAR SPREAD!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: DEMI MOORE'S HARPER's BAZAAR SPREAD!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

DEMI MOORE'S HARPER's BAZAAR SPREAD!

Demi Moore is the cover girl for the April issue of Harper's Bazaar and since I have developed such an obsession lately over magazine spreads & editorials, I thought I'd share this one with you! Ms. "I Die" herself- Rachel Zoe was this shoot's fashion editor! PLUS Because of my wonderful blog, I instantly could name all...well mostly all of these looks from dress to toe- seeing as though most of the pieces I have covered or at least featured in previous post! Check it out below!



I loved this Oscar De la Renta dress, with the Mary Poppin's esque theme. But I thought the props could have been better especially since we can see the beach in the background. It made the effect of the shot a little cheesy & kind of looked low budget.....




Paying homage to the the late Alexander McQueen, Demi is pictured wearing one of the looks from the Plato Atlantis s/s '10 collection. She even is wearing the ballet heels- which I think is pretty kool! The giraffe & the spiral staircase on the beach brought out the fantasy that McQueen was known for. I thought it was artistic. & it was actually my favorite shot!




I thought this look was cute! The dress is from Chanel's spring collection & the heels I coveted over when they first debuted on the Milan runway, are from the spring collection of Fendi! I didn't cover the Chanel fashions from the s/s '10 slightly because I couldn't get past the clogs! But seeing it in this editorial gives me a very different view and I think this dress is very pretty.



Demi is definitely channeling Victoria Beckham in this shot because this pose is SO her!Anyways, Rachel paired the feather dress from designer Jason Wu's spring collection with another version of the Fendi platform'd heels! Although I love both the heels & this dress the pairing of the 2 was a miss for me.... but I liked the theme. I thought it brought out the dress!

Can you recall who also wore this same dress from designer Jason Wu's spring collection back in November to Glamour's Woman of the Year awards?

Hint: She's a supermodel & one of my Idealist that I constantly rave about!



Here was another look that featured a Chanel dress paired with the Fendi heels-again both from the spring '10 collections! I love how the spring collections of Chanel & Fendi really compliment each other! The light, flirty, & girliness of the dresses really bring out the same characteristics in the shoe! Very cute!! Good eye Rachel!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home