This Page

has been moved to new address

GWEN COVERS INSTYLE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: GWEN COVERS INSTYLE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

GWEN COVERS INSTYLE!


Gwen Stefani is covering the April issue of In Style mag wearing a beautiful blue deep V blouse from the spring '10 Stella McCartney collection that I loved so much! &; of course it wouldn't be signature Gwen without the platinum blonde hair and red lip that gives her an edge.

Anyways, I am a HUGE fan of Gwen the artist as well as the great business woman she has become! L.A.M.B. & the Harajuki brand has raked in major revenue since its start and it continues to build as she expands the companies! I actually own a pair of LAMB stilettos myself!

Besides she is one of the VERY FEW celebrities I can think of that has produced an authentic fashion line, that is actually credible in the fashion industry. That alone deserves support in my book! Be sure to pick up a copy on stands now!


BTW
Can you believe that Gwen Stefani is 40?!! Doesn't she look AMAAAZING!

 
"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

photo: instyle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home