This Page

has been moved to new address

OSCAR DE LA RENTA & MARCHESA FALL '10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: OSCAR DE LA RENTA & MARCHESA FALL '10

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OSCAR DE LA RENTA & MARCHESA FALL '10

So I know that award season is over & done but the red carpet is a year round event- THANK GOD! 2 of my favorite red carpet designers Oscar de la Renta & Marchesa presented fall collections that were so beautiful I had to share them with you.

OSCAR DE LA RENTA FALL '10

The best part of this runway show were the gowns & thankfully I found the perfect video clip that cut straight to the heart of this collection! The gowns with the fur wrap made me picture a beautiful socialite probably in her 40's, of course someone younger could totally pull these gowns off, but this is the picture I got...So anyways, she's around 40 but could pass for a younger woman anyday! She's extremely wealthy and has a chauffeur on call @ all times! She doesn't work, but she's the wife of a very prominent figure so that deserves a status all its own.... I could go on but my point is this collection really captured the luxury & elegance that I feel is synonymous with the Oscar De la Renta brand!

PLUS

I SPY: Carmen Diaz's Oscar red carpet gown that I named as one of my best dressed!



MARCHESA FALL '10

Marchesa has thee most beautiful gowns ALWAYS! From the structure to the pop of color & texture, each design is like a piece of art & I love them to death!!! They have an opulence about them that can make any woman @ any age range from a Dakota Fanning to a Sandra Bullock just feel "girly" & pretty! I can't say enough about them! If I were a stylist I would definitely pull most of these dresses for MYSELF & maybe 1 or 2 for a client.....lol



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2010 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    I love Marchesa, but it's a trickier brand to pull off if you have boobs (with the ruffles and such).

     
  • At March 22, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Yeeeaa a comment! you guys have been M.I.A. for a few posts lol but yea Marchesa is awesome not for everyone but if I could wear anything for my 23rd bday it would definitely be a Marchesa!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home