This Page

has been moved to new address

LOUIS VUITTON FALL 2010!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOUIS VUITTON FALL 2010!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

LOUIS VUITTON FALL 2010!


So Marc Jacobs presented the LV fall collection on the final day of Paris fashion week yesterday, and my final verdict for the show was FAAABBBB-BEEEAAUUUU-LOUSSSS!

It was a drastic turn from the wild colors, fox tails, & Angela Davis fros from the spring collection! Instead of his usual out there fun & quirky girl, Marc presented a WOMAN of class & sophistication that I ADORED!








The full tea length skirts, slick'd back hair, & square pumps with a bow took me into the 40's/ 50's era.


HOWEVER, I couldn't ignore the "Prada" vibe though....



.........................................Anyways,

Marc celebrated this particular woman using voluptuous models. They were pulled together, corseted, & the breasts were on FULL DISPLAY!


Another one of my favorites from the show were the coats. They were beautifully crafted!


If I were a stylist, I would definitely pull this collection for the beautiful & talented actress Kerri Washington! I see her being a huge fan of this show & carrying off the entire collection with ease!




FINALE'


All in all, I was really impressed by this show. Not only because it was right up my granye' chic alley, but it also seemed like a breath of fresh air! Right now the trend is to have a chic be so EDGY w/ spandex leggings, bright neon colors, bold shoulders & shades with spikes- which is totally fine btw.

But HELL I'M A GIRLY GIRL!




So, this collection said to me that women are versatile! YES you can live for the times but you can also still be timeless & just be pretty! There was once a time when we were very much feminine classic & poised & they're still is a time and a place for that today!







"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home