This Page

has been moved to new address

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN'S FINAL COLLECTION!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN'S FINAL COLLECTION!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN'S FINAL COLLECTION!

Alexander Mcqueen's final collection was presented today during Paris Fashion week to a select few of buyers & editors. Unlike the artist's usual theatrical runway performance, this last presentation of work was very "solemn and almost funereal". The presence of his lost was overwhelming. As opera music played in the background, tears welled up in the eyes of most of the spectators. McQueen's parent company, PPR, has confirmed that the business will continue even without its founder and creative director.











....."Each piece is unique, as was he.”


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Source: wwd.com
Photo: Giovanni Giannoni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home