This Page

has been moved to new address

OSCARS! (CONT.)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: OSCARS! (CONT.)

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, March 8, 2010

OSCARS! (CONT.)

BEST DRESSED!!!!!


Okay sorry guys, but I couldn't hold off any longer! OMG! Zoe looked so AMMMMAAAAZZZIIIINNGGGGGGG! in this Givenchy Couture gown! Just breath taking! From the color palette to the way it fit her. Everything from her hair to the shoes just worked! & I love the fact that she didn't let the drama of the gown overpower her! She owned it! Don't care what anybody else had to say, I feel for the Oscars & everything I would want it to be....she was MOST DEFINITELY BEST DRESSED of the night!

A FEW MORE OF MY FAVES!!!


Winner of "Best Lead Actress", Sandra Bullock! She wore a metallic gold Marchesa gown and I thought she looked good. You know what I like about Sandra? She just seems like your everyday down to earth woman. She likes clothes, but isn't an over the top girly girl/ fashion whore. & she's really coming into her own. She just dresses appropriately for the occasion. No fuss no frills. & I mean that in the best way possible. I feel like alot of women can relate to her...



I thought Cameron Diaz looked amaaazing in this Oscar De La Renta gown! With her piercing blue eyes she bedazzled on the red carpet!




Diane Kruger got ALOT of flack for this Chanel Cotoure gown BUT I liked it! Sue me! It was different and I thought it worked on her so watever! I also really loved the back!



I also LOVE LOVED LOVED Vira Fermiga's Marchesa gown! I thought the color popped against her skin & I loved the drama of the gown! WOW factor for me!! Some people thought the ruffles were a bit much BUT FOR HEAVENS SAKE ITS THE OSCARS!!! HELLO??? Besides its a Marchesa gown..over-the-top is to be expected!



Queen Latifah also was one of my TOP choices for best dressed! This gown fit her curves to a T! She just pulls herself together like noone else....Pure perfection!



At first glance, I almost didn't even realize that this was Nicole Richie! I loved this look on her because it was so HER! the fitted metallic silhouette with the bellowed sleeves was a very 70's vintage vibe & I dug it. especially the low back that showed off her tattoos. & I really love this dark chocolate hair color she's been rockin lately. The contrast against her skin looks really good! KUDOS!


I thought Olivia (I know that's not her name but I love SVU) looked STUN-NING in this black gown! The fit, the drama,the shape just works & adding just a hint of bling balanced the entire look for me! KUDOS!

HAIR DON'TS!!!!!!!!!!



I know how sensitive Serena is about her arms plus she could kick my ass so I'll just say that I kind of liked the dress. It was niether here nor there. HOWEVER, the hair...the short bob mixed with the blonde highlights plus the arms makes her look tranny-esque from a distance.... Somethings gotta give Serena, its gotta be one or the other.....




I LOVED Kristen Stewart's deep navy Monique Lhullier gown! It was just beautiful HOWEVER, she seems too bare around the neck! She didn't put on earrings & AGAIN AS USUAL the HAIR DOES NOT WORK FOR ME! What's with this hairstyle it looks like gym hair... Anyways, she could've really brought this whole look home for me with a few minor adjustments.....


I didn't like this dress on the red carpet. I thought the color washed Demi out because it blended too closely with her skin....but, when I saw it on tv, I thought it was beautiful! She glowed in it! HOWEVER I HATED THE HAIR! Long side bangs are always a deal breaker for me, reminds me of a hairstyle for your 8th grade ball...

WORST DRESSED!


Charlize Theron is first in line for my worst dressed list of the night! I thought she looked such a mess in this Dior Couture gown! I mean really guys are we not @ the Oscars? Did we just prepare for this the night before? The color was off for me the red lip was a definitely a NO! The rosettes around her tits the wrinkled bottom!!! She's an Oscar winner, she should definitely know better!


I also thought Miley Cyus looked an absolute mess in this gown. It was too old for her. the color was off. The under wire bra top portion of the dress threw me 2!! The hair.....It was just a COMPLETE miss in my book!



I really wanted to love this Chanel couture gown because its Sarah Jessica Parker- the fashion maven- BUT I just couldn't! It was a disaster for me. I know she took a risk by wearing a gown that was understated, but this just failed. Sorry Sarah! Even if it is Chanel, its just a NO! & I know it was raining, but really Sarah where was your team to fix your fly aways in the front? You looked as if you've been electrocuted...KINDA SCARY!




Tina Fey wore Michael Kors & I wasn't a fan of this dress either..It looked like something broke out & spread all over her skin. I thought the hairstyle aged her. I mean it wasn't thee absolute worst but....

........................MOVING RIGHT ALONG



Um..I like Penelope Cruz's look! I mean, it wasn't a WOW factor. It was a pretty dress on a hott woman. Her usual M.O. so it worked. Oh but I did love the deep maroon color on her! Its a change from her usual black or navy gowns!



Rachel McAdams wore Elie Saab & I have to admit it took a minute to grow on me ONLY BECAUSE the print reminded me of something I would see on a Maxi dress. Like something BCBG would make for spring...but the more I looked at it on her the more I thought... "its okay"



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home