This Page

has been moved to new address

OSCARS RECAP!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: OSCARS RECAP!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, March 8, 2010

OSCARS RECAP!

So I watched the Oscars just long enough to see MONIQUE take home the award for best supporting actress! YEESSSSS BABY YESSSSS! - HUG YOURSELVES! lol Congratulations Mo' I'm so proud of her! Other than those two minutes of the show, the only thing I was really interested in was what the attendees were wearing....

So let's not waste anymore time....... LET'S GO!

PRECIOUS HITS & MISSES!


Monique! Even tho I was and still am very estactic that she won, I was so disappointed in her Oscar look! First & Foremost I was a fan of the sleek & pulled back updo SANS the Niecy Nash flower tho. She opted for her go to designer Tadashi Shoji in this blue gown, but I was so let me down! It was nice on her BUT COME ON this is the Oscars! Where was the DRAMA?? It was more Golden Globes appropriate and she had been doing so well on the red carpet...I just expected a little more!



Gabourey Sidibe who was also up for Best Lead Actress with Sandra also wore Marchesa! I thought she stepped it up in this blue gown. We all know how I was so tired of seeing her in Kimono shapeless dresses so this was definitely a step in the right direction. FINALLY! Her hair & makeup looked nice and I was just proud of her overall. She's living in the moment & it shows! GO GABBY!


Mariah Carey wore her usual high split ruched to the side with a broach by the hip look! & as usual I hayted it! Come on Mariah, this isn't the grammys STEP IT UP! She paired the trending blue gown with nude louboutins....YAWN! Needless to say she was not a fave of mine.


Another Precious star who was not my favorite last night was Paula Patton. Sorry guys I know she's pregnant but I'm NOT loving this dress. Maybe it's the color....NO...I know its the color! That orange just makes her look like an orange! It just looked like orange fabric put on her & shaped around her belly.


FASHION FACE OFF!


One of my favorite dresses of the night was Jennifer Lopez in Armani Privez'. Again this is the Oscars & Jenni brought the drama! I love the way the dress hugs her curves! My only problem is the HAIR! I'm so disappointed. It looked like she did it herself! & this is not the first time that her hair has pissed me off lately. Whoever has been doing the color & styling needs to be fired in Ms. Lopez fashion. Back in her hey day you wouldn't even catch a piece of lint on her or a baby hair out of place. She looked more polished. I want that JLO back, but FIRE YOUR HAIR STYLIST ASAP!




Amanda Seyfried also hit the red carpet wearing Armani Prive'...If I were her I would definitely be firing my stylist & having a little talk with Armani! Y u ask? Because her dress looked TOO similar to Jennifer's! Anyways, I love the drama of this gown as well! Although I felt Amanda was too pale for this color & the dress kind of washed her out....& I don't like the bracelets. It gives me an Avitar vibe-looks like something from outer space! BUT btwn your stylist pulling a similar dress to JLO'S hair, you both need to GET YOUR TEAMS IN CHECK!

3 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    Mo'Nique- Girl just be glad she didn't show her hairy legs!
    Gabby- She looked great!
    J Lo- Startin' to get like LisaRaye with that all white get-up stuff...
    Paula- the top of that dress looks like my mom's bridesmaid dresses...from '94.
    Mariah- take those fake boobs out and get a re-do! She looked like a hooker!

     
  • At March 8, 2010 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    lol! The picture doesn't show it very well, but JLo's dress was actually a really light pink...

     
  • At March 9, 2010 at 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Zoe and JLo were the best of the night
    Gabby did look great I guess her stylist finally got the memo that the world was tired of those kimono's or they ran out which ever it was i'm happy either way.
    Mariah is to old for this its time that she grows up and dresses more age appropiate!!
    And Paula did look like she had on a bridesmaids dress! Robin need to stop runnin around here singing those awful songs and help his pregnant wife make better dress choices!lol
    O yea and Monique could have made a better dress selection and she to it back to her Parker days with that bun and flower!lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home