This Page

has been moved to new address

OSCARS WRAP UP!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: OSCARS WRAP UP!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, March 8, 2010

OSCARS WRAP UP!!!

Alritey this will be THEE last of my Oscar posts, but before I bring things to a close here are a few LAST flix of the celebs making their after party rounds!!

LOOK OF THE DAY!!

This color PLUS the silhouette looked amazing on Ms. Hudson! This is her post baby @ the Vanity Fair Oscar bash & you can definitely tell she's putting in the work to get back in business! ....The best I think I've ever seen her look! & that's why she gets my vote for look of the day!


One of my favorite girls in the world! Victoria Beckham wearing one of her own creations looking absolutely fabulous!!! SIDENOTE: her shoes are HOTT & I want them all for myself!



Jenny is giving such FACE in this photo-op! WORK BISH!!



Jessica? She's been coming out of the wood works lately, I guess since her reality show about "beauty" is coming out. She looked cute here... sidenote: I was a little annoyed by her crying about the John Mayer comments. He said she was addictive like crack cocaine! Since when is that an insult?? He thinks ur a great piece of ass! I'd take that any day, besides he got your name back in the headlines AND on Oprah! If anything, you should be thanking him...(just thought I'd share)!


Cameron was SO on for the Oscars! Here she is in a short metallic Victoria Beckham gown! VB is such a great designer! & Cameron looked GREATTT!



Hillary Swank looked such a mess in this deep V-gown! What is up with her & Charlize? Do they feel like since they've already won an Oscar, there's no need for anymore effort?? I'm just sayin...



Zoe hung out with her father @ the Oscars & even hit the after parties with him! I love their relationship and how close they are!

Jamie Foxx and Stacey Dash also hit up a few Oscar parties together! Don't know if they're dating, just doing each other, or what! Don't really care...HOWEVER Both actors are in their 40's & are looking damn good! Black sure does not crack!




Gabby Union hit the after parties as well!





Amber Rose!




Katie Perry & her comedian Beau! Kaite's dress blends in with the background. I love them as a couple though!



Former high school musical stars both serving ZooLander face lol


Supermodel Heidi Klum!



Serena changed into this metallic gown for the Elton Jon Oscar viewing!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home