This Page

has been moved to new address

FASHION WARS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FASHION WARS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FASHION WARS!

Serena wore this black metallic Resort '10 Malandrino gown to the Oscars' after party this past Sunday. However, I crowned burlesque extraordinare, Dita Von Teese, as one of the best dressed of the week back in October when she wore this same grecian gown to the Cointreau event in Brazil. To me Dita still takes the top prize because she looks sleek, poised & pulled together. The dress fits her well & overall she just looks like a knockout!! Serena's hair alone just kills it for me.....

But what do you think?
   

  • Serena, she looked great!
  • Me, if I wore it...
  • Niether
  • Dita most definitely!
"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At March 9, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tasha said...Serena looks like a man!!! Common must have bought her that wig or it has some kind of sentimental value cuz she's refusin 2 take it off! And then to to it off some1 went and put curls in it!SMH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home