This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL CHIC OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL CHIC OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IDEAL CHIC OF THE DAY!


I love Shaunie O' Neal so much, I created a special post for her! You would think that a woman who was once married to one of thee biggest sports figures ever, would really lose herself in the world of celebrity, groupies, & drama! However, Shaunie's no gullible fool! She has managed to maintain her own identity aside from just settling as a basketball player's wife! She grew tired of Shaq chasin skirts & filed for divorce not too long ago & it looks like she's getting the last laugh! She's got a new VH1 reality show that she wants to franchise, been spotted with a new young tender, & looking better than ever! She's smart, she's strong, she's a mother, & now becoming quite the little business woman! & her shoe game is something serious btw....Anyways, I respect her & can't say enough great things about her! Go Shaunie!


Make sure you tune in this Sunday @ 10pm to watch the premiere of Shaunie's show: Basketball Wives on VH1!


...............Until then Check out the preview clip below:




Watchin this clip, Shaunie reminds me of a madam pimping these lil girls for her own financial gain! & they are just giving us all the drama & foolery we want! -Like I said Shaunie's no fool! lol

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home