This Page

has been moved to new address

MAKE A STATEMENT THIS SPRING!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MAKE A STATEMENT THIS SPRING!!!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MAKE A STATEMENT THIS SPRING!!!!!

The only accessory I usually wear is a pair of pearl studs with EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE! However, this spring I thought I might take a walk on the wild side & step it up a little...Well ALOT! A big trend this season is: STATEMENT ACCESSORIES! To get a bit of inspiration for your own wardrobe I thought I'd share a designer who always makes the most beautiful pieces: LANVIN! Here are just a few examples from the designer's spring '10 collection!

BOLD NECKLACE!


Okay now when trying to find necklaces like these on your own, look for items that still give you an "edge"! Like the chains & bright bold colors! It helps to draw the fine line between kool & costume! No one wants to look like they've been rummaging through granny's vintage treasure chest!

CHUNKY BRACELETS!

If necklaces aren't your usual fortay I suggest trying a bracelet for starters! Its just as BOLD! Mix chains, with chunks & clusters for an extra over the top WOW!

OPULENT RINGS!




A bracelet still doing the most!? Well, don't fret we can take baby steps...Something as small as a ring can also speak volumes & update your "everyday" look! I think this is a start where I would be more comfortable as well. Unfortunately, these rings aren't from Lanvin. I spotted them on where else? net-a-porter.com! But they're just as cute!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home