This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL SAVVY: PAY CASH NOW & CHARGE LATER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL SAVVY: PAY CASH NOW & CHARGE LATER!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

IDEAL SAVVY: PAY CASH NOW & CHARGE LATER!


Lindsay Lohan looked super cute while rocking the Derek Lam suede lace up booties fresh out of jail/ rehab, or wherever she was coming from! The heels dubbed "Odessa" was originally almost $800 @ Saks. ALTHOUGH, now you can find them on sale for $315!!! I KNOW DEAL RITE!!!.....If you have enough credit on the card to cover it!

IF NOT! I think I found a cute "pay cash now" option. Meet "Jandris"! She's only $70 @ AlDO!


I always HATE "Look 4 Less" posts! The title alone sounds cheesy & cheap! Besides, the alternative NEVER looks the same! which is kind of the same here not exact but the same overall effect! For now it can hold over ur Derek Lam Shoegasm & leave you w/ enough money in the bank for a matching fit!

  • Aldo doesn't measure up to Derek Lam boo, nice try tho...
  • I'd buy the Aldo pair, cute & cheaper!
  • I don't like this post!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home