This Page

has been moved to new address

JIMMY CHOO FOUNDER HAS THEE IDEAL NEW YORK APARTMENT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: JIMMY CHOO FOUNDER HAS THEE IDEAL NEW YORK APARTMENT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

JIMMY CHOO FOUNDER HAS THEE IDEAL NEW YORK APARTMENT!


Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon allowed Harper's Bazaar into her FABULOUSSSSSSS apartment! My heart skipped so many beats as I looked @ pictures of what a real New York apartment should be! Stylish, sleek! The decor was so Amaazing! It looked like ART! BUT then when I saw the closet & the rows & rows of Jimmy Choo stilettos I just died!



TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF!










Harper's Bazaar correspondent Derek Blasberg did a tour of Tamra's home, but I felt he was way to calm & coy! You're in JIMMY CHOO'S apartment. It has SO much life & character. It is thee quintessential upper New York palace. PEP UP! This is a once & a lifetime experience! I would have went nuts! Check it out for yourself!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos & video: harpersbazaar.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home