This Page

has been moved to new address

LAST DAYS OF SUMMER SCENTS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LAST DAYS OF SUMMER SCENTS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LAST DAYS OF SUMMER SCENTS!

There's nothing like a woman that smells good! but sometimes it can be tough finding certain perfumes & lotions that work well with your body chemistry. Personally, I love scents that always remind me of a certain time or certain occasions so that's what I look for when I pick a fragrance. & I have managed to find a few that have become my signature for the SUMMER! All are refreshing , light citrus scents that are not so sweet that they'll attract flies. & Since we are on the last days of this hot season, I thought I'd share...Check 'em out below!


#1 BATH & BODY WORKS BREATHE COLLECTION "DELIGHT"

MEN REALLY LUV THIS SCENT... @ least they do on me! The first time I put it on a random guy said & I quote "YOU SMELL HOTT"! I'd never gotten such a reaction from a random stranger just because of the lotion I was wearing! So I decided to get the matching body wash 2 match! Now for me the body wash was key because fragrances tend not to last on me EVER! Bt this layering made it last all day! The scent is comparable to citrus, but not so fruity that its girly & obnoxious. Guys usually compare it to fresh peaches!

#2 BATH & BODY WORKS PINK GRAPEFRUIT

The name is pretty self explanatory. Another citrus. But unlike the "delight", this is a bit stronger when you first put it on. It really awakens your senses to say the least so its better not to overindulge! However, once it dies down the smell lingers & every1 will ask you what you are wearing. It smells really good. Good enough to eat! & the best thing is you don't have to try to make this last by layering w/ body wash or spray because it last a good while with just the lotion alone.

#3 NATURALLY VICTORIA'S SECRET COLLECTION: ACAI BERRY & MAGNOLIA

This is a new 1 for me. I like this collection alot better than their usual signature candy like fragrances VS has. Its ALOT more sophisticated! & the scents are less predictable! I actually accidentally got addicted to this collection. I had put the Vanilla Sandlewood lotion on & was so upset because it smelled horrible & I had put so much on! But after a while I kept smelling something that smelled so good & realized it was ME! After it had died down, it kept lingering & I loved it. So I thought I would try other scents from the Naturally VS collection which brought me to Acai Berry & Magnolia!


The best way I can describe this scent is that it smells like a breath of fresh air w/ a citrus sweet twist. Its just so refreshing you have to smell it. I love the body wash & the lotion. Although for some reason the smaller hand lotion's smell seem to last longer than the regular size. But the best part is the body spray HANDS DOWN! It feels soooo good on the skin. It's like a moisturizer! THEE BEST!

BTW:
The great thing about all these scents is that they complement each other. I mix them all the time. & every combination works without being overpowering. The bath & body works fragrances are no longer carried in the regular stores but, their outlets always have them & their really cheap 2. I get a bunch of the smaller bottles of "delight" for like 5 for $5! Try @ least 1 of these out & let me know what you think!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home