This Page

has been moved to new address

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO'S S/S '11 @ NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: CHRISTIAN SIRIANO'S S/S '11 @ NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

CHRISTIAN SIRIANO'S S/S '11 @ NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!

IT'S NEW YORK FASHION WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & designer's are showing up & showing out as they present their collection's for Spring '11! My boo Christian Siriano received a much deserved standing ovation after a simply beautiful collection! It was modern & pretty but still had the Siriano umph that we all know & love! & With every piece you could definitely see the growth since Project Runway! He was thee first runway show to be on IDEAL! So in honor of the site's 1st birthday & NYFW I present to you his s/s '11 collection!

ENJOY!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home