This Page

has been moved to new address

FALL '10 TREND: LACE UP & LINGERIE LACE BOOTIES!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FALL '10 TREND: LACE UP & LINGERIE LACE BOOTIES!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

FALL '10 TREND: LACE UP & LINGERIE LACE BOOTIES!


I told you guys last year that Lace Up booties were very much on trend for the fall season! & Now it seems that the rest of the world has caught up to the runways because this year the "lace up" boot is still very HOTT & is EVERYWHERE! From every site & every brand from high end like the gisueppes pictured in the top left corner to low end found right below them. & I'm so glad! The boots are super cute & work well w/ everything from skinny jeans to dresses- which is my favorite look btw! It adds an edge to your overall look. So, I highly suggest you get a pair. It's definitely a fall STAPLE!


& speaking of LACE......



Another big & very sexy trend is the LINGERIE LACE BOOT!


You can find some HAUTE ones in every brand from Dolce & Gabanna and Nicolas Kirkwood pictured above to the cute Betsey Johnsons' pictured below!



& the best thing about these Betsey Johnson booties dubbed "Alison", is that she's only $150! You can find her on sale at VictoriasSecret.com where you get $30 off using the coupon code "FALL10" & an additional 20% using the code "VSBOOT"! HAPPY SHOPPING!

btw: I want to start seeing my IDEALISTS on the site! So if you shop this trend send me a picture of you rocking your lace up so I can post it! xoxo

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home