This Page

has been moved to new address

"Dionne Around Town": MY POSH SPOT EXPERIENCE! OWNER, DAWN'S RESPONSE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: "Dionne Around Town": MY POSH SPOT EXPERIENCE! OWNER, DAWN'S RESPONSE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

"Dionne Around Town": MY POSH SPOT EXPERIENCE! OWNER, DAWN'S RESPONSE!


As you guys know I have created a new post called "Dionne Around Town". I have to stress that this post is in NO WAY an outlet to bash businesses @ all! I just want to give honest reviews on different places that I visit around the city & my very first post was about my experience getting the the minx pedicure service at "The Posh Spot" located in the Vinings area! Because I want all of these posts to remain positive, objective, & as fair as possible I sent the link to the "The Posh Spot"'s twitter & the owner herself, Ms Dawn, actually responded! She sent me a direct message via twitter AND even commented under the actual post! & We all know how I love ALL feedback!!!!

Check out her comment below:


Dionne- Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry that you were not pleased with your experience. MINX is a specialty product so the pedi process is a little different.

Nevertheless, we pride ourselves in GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE (as you read in our reviews). We want our clients to be 100% pleased. With that said, please allow me to correct this. Please email me at (email omitted) at your convenience. Thank you and best of luck to you with your blog :-)
Dawn (ThePoshSpot)

To my relief, Ms. Dawn was extremely nice about the post! & her response was SO quick! She also informed me via twitter:

"Its standard 2 do basic grooming b/c manufacturers do suggest no water/no oil, hence no scrub. Most don't even do soak". She added: We offer a soak @beg of svc so clients can have the exp and are dry by time of app. Foot filing also req h20"

I think I used the wrong choice of words when I was referring to the foot scrub. I meant a different kind of scrub such as cleaning w/ the sponge or somtimes w/ dry pedis they'll use those foot files rather than a sugar/salt scrub. lol Anyways, nonetheless Ms. Dawn's speedy reply shows that she cares strongly about her brand, but most importantly about her customer's satisfaction! What an IDEAL way to handle the situation! So thank you so much Ms Dawn, your feedback was AWESOME! & I loved the interaction I got from this post! You guys are AMAZING! I will definitely be doing this again! Hopefully every1 will be as nice lol.....xoxo

UPDATE:

Facebook friend Sabriya Wesley wrote "FAMUans support your fellow alum! This is a great place : ) I attended a private party there and really enjoyed myself"

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

  • At September 9, 2010 at 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, im so surprised that she actually responded, but im glad she did. Keep doing the "Dionne Around Town" posts. I think they will be very beneficial for consumers!!!
    *dejhara*

     
  • At September 10, 2010 at 4:45 AM , Anonymous Nesha said...

    Hey! What a great way of bringing exposure and personal experience to potential customers for these local businesses. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At September 10, 2010 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Thnx guys for ur replies! If you have any places u want me to be the guinea pig for please let me know, this is going to b great! lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home