This Page

has been moved to new address

RICKY ROZAY'S NEW BOO!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: RICKY ROZAY'S NEW BOO!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

RICKY ROZAY'S NEW BOO!

Rick Ross tweeted this picture of him & the super funny Idealist Chelsey Handler with the caption:

"My girlfriend Chelsey Handler"!

This girl know she love her some black rappers! lol Anyways, she'll be the 1st woman to host the VMA'S since Rosanne did back in 1994! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?! The show airs this Sunday @ 9am! So be sure to tune in.....as if I have to ask!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At September 9, 2010 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Chelsea Handler is crazy I love her show...I guess ill watch the vmas I hope its good this year too cuz I always fall asleep on it

     
  • At September 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    i LOVE her 2 she's so funny! my kind of sarcastic humor but I think the show will be good! but I usually sty up to watch it tho so wat do i know lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home