This Page

has been moved to new address

AM I THE ONLY 1......

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: AM I THE ONLY 1......

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, September 20, 2010

AM I THE ONLY 1......

TOTALLY LOVING Solange's style lately!?!



She was on the scene for NYFW last week & w/ every red carpet & front row seat to the runway she definitely showed up and showed out! Here she is @ the Tom Ford show which was my absolute favorite look! So sleek & pulled together w/ the June Ambrose turban. I LOVED it!



Check out some more flix below!





















I love when I can see personality through someone's style alone & Solange definitely does that! Ever since "Sol- Angel & the Hadley Street Dreams" I became addicted to her music & now after the hits @ fashion week I'm definitely #teamsolange! People say everything from her style to her music is "different" which that word alone totally erks me because people are so quick to categorize & put aside what they fail to relate to. I say she's just a total IDEALIST! So don't sleep on her guys she's the truth!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home