This Page

has been moved to new address

GOLD FLY & FLASHY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: GOLD FLY & FLASHY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, October 1, 2010

GOLD FLY & FLASHY!


I posted this photo of my new style crush Solange wearing these bomb gold/metallic shoegasms. So yesterday when I saw Rihanna wearing what look'd like the same wedges I had to know who they were by. I google'd hard & finally gave up & tweeted @solangeknowles on a whem 2 ask her for the designer. & Guess what?!!!
SHE RESPONDED: "Zanotti" (U know I freaked!, thnx again Solange)

& while we're on the subject....

I must be honest. I used to DESPISE a gold shoe! But now I think they're actually a HAUTE buy especially for Fall season!

Besides the Giuseppe Zannoti's above, I have spotted a few more faves online. Something as subtle as the Tory Burch "Reva" flat or flashy as the sparkly "Stella" pumps from H by Halston available @ Bakers can add just enuf splash to ur look! Be inspired by BOLD GOLD! Start w/ a simple shoe or maybe a bag & go from there!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: rihanndaily.com, bossip.com, & net-a-porter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home