This Page

has been moved to new address

CHEAP CHIC:TIFF by FEVER is a HAUTE STEAL!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: CHEAP CHIC:TIFF by FEVER is a HAUTE STEAL!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

CHEAP CHIC:TIFF by FEVER is a HAUTE STEAL!

FINALLY a look for less that's actually worth posting on!




Idealist Check out TIFF by Fever Shoes!


Heard about these lovely gems through 1 of my favorite bloggers necolebitchie! For only $200 you can have a little taste of the $2800 Gianmarco Lorenzi swarvoski heels that Beyonce wore on 60 minutes!





Celebs like Raven Symone, Angela Simmons, & Dawn of Dirty Money have already been spotted rocking them!





Tiff is pictured to the left & the Gianmarco Lorenzi's are pictured to the right. Tiff looks pretty FAB- BEA-LUST right?!




She also comes in black & gold, but the brown pair the celebs are wearing is what I want. They're on back order now but best believe I will be ordering a sz 8 very soon! Visit fevershoes.com to get your pair!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
source & photos: necolebitchie.com

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home