This Page

has been moved to new address

PRODUCT WATCH: CLARISONIC PRO skincare brush!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PRODUCT WATCH: CLARISONIC PRO skincare brush!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PRODUCT WATCH: CLARISONIC PRO skincare brush!


All the top spas everywhere are using it! It has great reviews, its mentioned in all the top magazines. It's on Oprah's favorites list & Idealist Taraji P. Henson swears by it! & after hearing so much about it, I was glad I was FINALLY able to try the Clarisonic Pro Skincare brush myself! About a month ago I started this home remedy called the Aspirin mask to help with my acne prone skin. "Don't ask, more on that later". Anyway, needless to say that concoction ended up burning the top layer of my skin & I had SEVERE dry patches all over my face! I mean it was terrible!!! I was peeling so bad. It was so NOT a good look @ all! lol So I went for a much needed facial at the Natural Body Spa & Shop in Buckhead to try to soothe my irritated skin. & the esthetician used the Clarisonic brush that had beeen getting so much hype!



The best way to describe it is you know how they have automatic toothbrushes well this is like an automatic facial cleaner. Dubbed "the 60 second spa", it's set on a timer that beeps when you're suppose to move it to a different area of the face. The end result is really suppose to cleanse the pores & even the skin tone.







Well, I think everyone is right! Now don't quote me because it could have been the combination of the mask & exfoliation the esthetician used but my skin totally cleared up! I'm tellin you those dry patches were ALL GONE! My skin looked 10 times better & it still does two weeks later! PLUS no more peeling! & the vibrations from the brush heads felt so good on my skin like a massage! This would be great to have @ home full time to help upkeep my new monthly facial regimines. Now it is pricey about $150 to be exact @ Sephora & Ulta, but I definitely am a little pro Clarisonic right now. So I'm gona keep my eye on this...


Have any of you guys tried or even heard of the Clarisonic skincare brush?

Let me know your thoughts!xoxo


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home