This Page

has been moved to new address

FALL SPA WEEK OCT. 11-17th: SPA TREATMENTS FOR ONLY $50!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FALL SPA WEEK OCT. 11-17th: SPA TREATMENTS FOR ONLY $50!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

FALL SPA WEEK OCT. 11-17th: SPA TREATMENTS FOR ONLY $50!

I think I was reading Allure Magazine when I found out about Spa Week! It's a bi annual event where thousands of the top luxury spas across the USA offer a variety of spa treatments for only $50! Just in time for my birthday month, being the spa junky that I am, I already have planned on getting laser hair removal, a body polish, facial, & massage @ exclusive spas around Atlanta! Guys please don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to pamper yourself or plan a girls day for the "cheap cheap" Visit spaweek.com to see where you can go for spa deals in your local area! Its coming up October 11-17th so BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home