This Page

has been moved to new address

HAUTE Tops Celebs Wore, THAT I WANT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: HAUTE Tops Celebs Wore, THAT I WANT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, January 10, 2011

HAUTE Tops Celebs Wore, THAT I WANT!

Last week Mediatakeout posted a photo of Angela Simmons on the beach wearing THEE cutest sweatshirt over her swimsuit. I just had to have it, but didn't know where to find it. I finally got a tip from my new fave site fashionbombdaily.com that the shirt was by MINKPINK! Through much googling I found it still available through singer22.com (xs) on sale for $68 & djpremium.com (s) for $88.

Although, singer22 is cheaper & has the XS size i prefer, I'm not to keen on their sale items being FINAL sale. I don't like for people to hold my money hostage! but all that aside, the shirt is  SUPER CUTE RIGHT?

& while we're on the subject of HAUTEshirts....


Kelly Rowland recently did a photoshoot wearing this cream "Love Potion No. 9" sweatshirt by Wildfox Couture that I thought was really cute too! After researching I found that Taylor swift wore it first back in September. Its quite popular! It retails for $178, but I found it cheaper on blacklabelboutique.com. Enter the code: LOVE at checkout and you save an additional 20%.

I think this shirt is cute, BUT I actually prefer it in black & at a MUCH cheaper price. & since the version I want is SOLD OUT on revolveclothing.com & doesn't meet the price point I want, unfortunately I won't be buying this top.

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: mediatakeout.com, coolspotters.com, & revolveclothing.com

4 Comments:

  • At January 11, 2011 at 7:26 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Yea those tops are definitely cute...I actually like the love potion 9" in white but that top that Angela has on is too cute imma have to get me 1 of those

     
  • At January 11, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    yea the mre i look @ it i am feelin it in the white, i stil wish it was a little cheaper tho. Mayb around $100 & then i would budge....

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Girl I 1st saw this top( Angela's) on media takeout & loved it. I'm mad you only found small sizes, let me know if they have some for the thicker crowd...I love it.

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    I'm so sorry! lol Girl I was online 4evr trying to 1: find who still had it because it was sold out EVERYWHERE & 2: figure out who had it the cheapest! My sis needed a large bt I helped her find a medium @ tillyboutique.com. Hopefully they'll restock soon & when they do i'll kp u guys posted.See this is why I love feedback so I can continue to keep the site updated! thnx kris

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home