This Page

has been moved to new address

Regina King & Jackee' on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens LIVE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Regina King & Jackee' on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens LIVE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Regina King & Jackee' on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens LIVE!

Last night's 227 reunion on my boo Anydy's Watch What Happen's Live featuring Regina King & Jackee' Harry was THEE best episode HANDS DOWN! Between Regina's answers & Jackee' being so loud, the duo was HILARIOUS, I was crying from laughter! Andy could barely keep up. You could tell they were a little tipsy, but that was the BEST part! They kept it so REAL when asked about everything from Phaedra to dating outside your race, saying titties LIVE on the air, & even a weird moment when Chris Brown came up in subject. It was SUPER funny and I would love to hang out w/ both of them! lol

CHECK OUT THE CLIPS BELOW!





Regina was looking fabulous right? & this last clip makes me not want to miss anymore new episodes of Southland. Andy needs to make them a weekly special, give them their own show or SOMETHING! lol Don't miss next Sunday's Watch What Happens Live with Ideal Icon Iman and Nene Leaks!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

5 Comments:

  • At January 11, 2011 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Girl yes this was the best watch what happens live hands down that I have seen. Those two were a mess I watched it like 3 times and its still funny. I'm with Regina tho I can't believe that Sheree said she said she can see herself winning an Oscar???SMH! nxt week with Nene and Iman should be good 2 cuz Nene is always funny...I will definitely be watching Southland it looks like its gonna be good.

     
  • At January 11, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Yea ths made me a bigger fan of regina! She was so funny & so honest. They had me crackin up. I've seen a snippet of Southland before, & it looked pretty good i just got to remember 2 watch when it comes on

     
  • At January 12, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love when celebs get real on tv... fucking awesome

     
  • At January 12, 2011 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Hey Myah! thx 4 the comment! yea girl thy was a mess on there lol

     
  • At January 13, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Girl this was the best episode thus far!!!! I absolutelty loved it!!! Andy on the other hand HATED it.....Leave it to us black folks......2 add COLOR to the P-A-R-T-Y!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home