This Page

has been moved to new address

Olivia Wilde at the 2011 Golden Globes!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Olivia Wilde at the 2011 Golden Globes!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Olivia Wilde at the 2011 Golden Globes!

Last night I didn't watch E!'s LIVE  red carpet for the 2011 Golden Globes. I just kept checking twitter to see every one's comments on who was killing it & who was a #FAIL! Anyways, right away actress Olivia Wilde filled my timeline with everyone gushing over her GAWGEOUS Marescha dress! So of course I clicked on it immediately, but when I saw it the first thing I thought was: Cameron Diaz at the 2010 Oscars! To me it looked very similar to the Oscar De La Renta gown she wore but in chocolate & with added tulle. However no one else brought up the comparison, so maybe its just me....

Ms. Wilde's still looked stunning none the less. The deep rich chocolate was beautiful against her skin. PLUS I love how she wore some killer Louboutin heels. The GLAM look just kept going even underneath the tulle!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife" 
photo source: getty images, justjared.com

1 Comments:

  • At January 29, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    It was a little too "princess" for me, plus gold Lous and silver "sparkly" things?! Eh, Cameron looked better to moi...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home